Re: [OM] "IS" Series Battery Drain

Subject: Re: [OM] "IS" Series Battery Drain
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 05:35:49 -0500
IS camera battery drain will be higher if: the main switch is left on.  Display
will turn off automatically, of course, but drain will be high in this "standby"
mode.
If the back door is left open, camera goes into standby mode, high drain.
These characteristics  pertain to all IS models.  There may be other high drain
modes.

John