Re: [OM] 90mm macro

Subject: Re: [OM] 90mm macro
From: ONLYOLY BW <ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 23:14:33 EST

<< Actually, I did look at the numbers. Here's some of the numbers:

 At macro resolution (1:2)
 Olympus        90mm f2                         Tokina 90mm f2.5 >>

Hi all,
You guys told me a few days ago, that the Vivitar Series 1 90mm f2.5  w/1:1
adapter I just bought was made by Tokina.  It has vmc on the end for the lens
and is 58mm.  Is this the same lens as on this sheet or did Tokina introduce
another?
Thanks BW