[OM] PVT and apologies

Subject: [OM] PVT and apologies
From: WKato <WKato@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 02:25:40 EST
I apologize for posting my note to PVT.

As to Paul Van T.(PVT), I'm ambivalent to be sure.  He does provide
information on where to purchase some rarer items (his own store nonetheless),
but also there is an element of his style that bothers me (nothing personal
intended).

PVT should do a couple of things, in my opinion:  The first is that he should
put all of his smaller items on his web site.  Many of the things that he
chimes in with are not listed on his site thus compelling him to post to the
forum.  I do find it interesting to search through a detailed listing of
equipment.  I don't know if this is too much work for him to do for smaller
items.

The second is that he should E mail privately to his potential buyers.  This
has already been discussed.

This should satisfy his need to be a businessman and yet keep his postings to
a minimum.

Warren Kato
wkato@xxxxxxx