Re: [OM] PVT and apologies

Subject: Re: [OM] PVT and apologies
From: Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 01:04:16 -0600
WK, don't apologize, you will just create more criticism!

For the record, I DO NOT HAVE A RETAIL STORE! I am the only OLYMPUS dealer in
the
world, that I know of, without a store, and it took me three months of
negotiating
to get this dealership. I carry $250,000 of just OLY stuff in inventory.  I do
camera shows around the country and world-wide mail order. Paul.