Re: [OM] OM4Ti and TTL flash limits

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti and TTL flash limits
From: JWHays <JWHays@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 19:08:08 EST
In a message dated 98-04-02 09:21:54 EST, Ulf Westerberg wrote:

<<Equipment has always been OM2Sp, OM4 or OM4Ti. Flashes T32, single or
double, always with cable(s), flash on the side(s) on tripod(s). Film has
been 50 or 100 ISO, slides.
With these setup(s) I've never encountered any problems, other than that I
routinely have had to undercompensate 2/3, probably due to my subjects,
don't really know why>>

Interesting.... At 1:2 to 1:4 , I found the same 2/3 under exposure necessary
on subjects I expected to need 0 compensation when I started testing TTL flash
on my 2S vs. manual flash. This was also the only setting that I got a
blinking flash confirmation.

John