Re: [OM] Paul Van T.

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul Van T.
From: Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 08:56:41 -0600
Lee, I agree, however, you mean you" will drop this after you have one more
shot at the old trooper!" Hey, that's ok, I have stated that my position is
to help people locate things they want, and chime in when I think I have
something constructive to say. I too look over this list like you and some
of the slobber here is not worth commenting on.

Have a great Easter! Paul.