Re: [OM] Circular vs Linear Polarizers Test

Subject: Re: [OM] Circular vs Linear Polarizers Test
From: "Thomas H. Hogan" <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 21:48:16 -0800
Thank you Lars Bergquist,

I always look forward to what you have to say about photography
and was wondering what you would tell us about polarizers.
I printed out that wonderful little treatise on filters that
you wrote a few months ago and put it into my photography library.

I'm still thinking of the bridge, the tree that Linnaeus described,
and the flash powder "tea bags".  Incidentally do you have any
photos that were made by the light of these flash powder "tea bags"?

Hank Hogan

Lars Bergquist wrote:

> I hereby confess that I have bought circular polarizers in both 49
> and 55 mm sizes! I agree that most of the time, no pola filter at all
> is needed, but there are times when you do want it, for a fine
> cloudscape, in some backlight situations and of course when you
> really do want to get rid of reflexes.
>
> Vänliga hälsningar/Best regards
> Lars Bergquist
> Välkommen till/Welcome to ...
> <http://www.bahnhof.se/~timberwolf/>

Hank Hogan --

BTW,  I'm looking for a job as a biological science research
    technician.  If you know of anyone who might need a technician
    with my skills (see resume on my home page) please let me know.
--
Thomas ?Hank? Hogan
Biologist, Photographer, Web Designer