[OM] OM Gallery - Send your photos to Garth!

Subject: [OM] OM Gallery - Send your photos to Garth!
From: Clive Warren <Clive.Warren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 10:22:59 +0100
Dear All,

Have just sent Garth a couple of shots for the OM gallery - he now has four
from three photographers - two of those are mine.

Picture this as a scenario - Garth only receives a couple more photos.  As
one of my photos is a self portrait it will have a whole page to itself.
If you want to avoid a full screen size photo of me every time you look at
the OM Gallery; send Garth your photos.

A nightmare thought struck me - could it be the case that only Ulf and Gary
Reese use their OM kit to take photos - everyone else is too busy trying to
read and respond to their OM list mail........

Looking forward to imminent fame in the OM Gallery.

All the best,

              Clive   http://clive.bel-epa.com