Re: [OM] non-MD

Subject: Re: [OM] non-MD
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 12:50:46 -0800
Brad,
  If it's a 625A, then it's the wrong battery.  The "A" stands for
alkaline and it's 1.5 volts.  The size and shape are correct but the
voltage isn't.  It should be 1.35 volts, and it will cause the meter to
be consistantly off.  The 625A is for other uses where the slight
voltage difference won't matter.  In the OM! it does matter.
Rand E.