Re: [OM] Re: Opinions on the 300/4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Opinions on the 300/4.5
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 10:57:13 -0800

--

You bet! I always visit the gallery while there.  Love to see who the
'featured' photographer is.  This month, there were 2: one named Glenn

I actually had the unique experience of taking a class in Ansels'
darkroom about 5 years ago.  Given by Charles Cramer, it was a weekend
class on masking and printing Cibachrome.  Quite a good class. Ansels'
grandaughter was a student in it.  It was the last class to be held
there, as the Adam's family has since reclaimed the darkroom and
attached living quarters for their personal use.

george  :>)