Re: [OM] Winder 2 problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Winder 2 problem
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 22:56:52 -0500
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In your message dated: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 19:44:53 PST you write:

>    Hi Lee,
>
>     What I do is tear two of them apart and compare (voltage/continuity,etc)
>    tests until I've isolated the problem. It took me about an hour to isolate
>    (and fix) the winder one you now have :). Hope this helps.

Yah, I've checked the switch mounted on the gear train plate, and the
off/seq/sing switch.  Both are fine.  All I can deduce from looking at
the service manual is that it must be Q104 or Q105 in the circuit.

Out of curiosity, what was the problem with the one I got from you,
Brad?

Cheers,
--Lee