Re: [OM] OM4 display question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 display question
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 16:24:49 -0400
Do you mean the last segment all the way to the left flickers?  OR the last lit
segment to the left (followed to the right by all lit segments flickers?)
If your saying that during a meter reading that indicates 1/125th of a second
and
the segment directly under 125 flickers, then I repeat that it is considered
normal.

The 2S has a "completely" different circuit.

John
Camtech