Re: [OM] Re: Lee Hawkins Site

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Lee Hawkins Site
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 10:38:02 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In your message dated: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 09:27:22 +0200 you write:
>John Austin wrote:
>>Hi Lee,
>>
>>Just skated over to your "new" site and checked out all the latest
>>additions. I am IMPRESSED!! If it's about Olympus and it's not on your
>site,
>>it's probably not worth knowing. Again, a big, big, thank you for all the
>>HARD work. Now when anybody asks me a question about Oly that I don't know,
>>I can refer them to the official Olympus online encyclopedia.
>>
>Right on, John. Thanks, Lee, your sight is from now on bookmarked as the
>Olympus Encyclopedia. Thanks also to all those who provided Lee with
>lenstests etc.

Thanks for the kind comments, but as Ulf points out, we all owe many
thanks to those who have contributed to the FAQ.  Also, don't forget the
work Sal and Ziv and Paul have done with their pages, which nicely
compliment the FAQ.  Thanks, everyone!

Cheers,
--Lee