Re[2]: [OM] OM4T in cold weather

Subject: Re[2]: [OM] OM4T in cold weather
From: "Bruce Appelbaum" <Bruce_Appelbaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 11:23 -0500
To minimize fogging from condensation when bringing a cold camera indoors, place
it in a ziplock bag or equivalent, drive out as much air from the bag as you
can, and seal _before_ bringing indoors.  Condensation will form on the outside
of the bag.  Wait until camera is at room temperature before opening bag.  This
will isolate camera from the indoor humidity that causes condensation.