[OM] Oly stuff for sale...

Subject: [OM] Oly stuff for sale...
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 14:15:14 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all:

I have the following excess Oly equipment for sale.  If interested,
please email me at the address below.  Prices are pretty firm, but I'm
willing to negotiate, especially if you are willing to take it all in
one swoop:

200/4.0 Zuiko, MC.  Optics perfect, very slight wear on mount surface,
        otherwise immaculate.                           $150

2x-A teleconverter.  Optics perfect, mechanically perfect except
        for a slight rub of the flat black paint beside the
        lens cell.                                      $175

3 T-20 flashes, all in excellent shape.                 $50/ea

1 Winder 1 in perfect mechanical condition, some paint
        wear.                                           $50

1 Winder 2 in perfect mechanical condition, some paint
        wear.                                           $75

1 Tamron Adaptall mount for Olympus                     $15

1 50/1.8, 50/1.4, 35/2.8 shade, like new                $5

                                        Total:          $620
                        Total if you take it all:       $600

Cheers,
--Lee