Re: [OM] Not OM but XA test

Subject: Re: [OM] Not OM but XA test
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 18:23:16 +0200
In your message Mon, 06 Apr 1998 10:40:24 -0400 you write:
>Sorry, I'm not sure it's really legal to post such a thing in its
entirety.  Also, I don't really have disk >space to devote to scanned
magazine articles.

Hi, Lee
Perhaps my message was not clear,  my purpose was not to post the totality
of the review (as a journalist myself, I 'm as "critical" than you about
the copyright),  but to send the text "privately" to you for your
information
and, perhaps did you find something interesting in this review for your
REMARQUABLE FAQ. For example,  Sidney Ray, the author suggest to add a
little piece of ND filter in front of the flash sensor to obtain "different
settings"?
About this flash,  in the French review of the XA in Phot Argus dated:
December 78-January 79 the pictures are clearly of an A-12 flash ! In the
article it's said that this exemplary was the one showed at the Photokina
1978 and at this time "unique in Europe".

marc