[OM] Re: om3/4ti body

Subject: [OM] Re: om3/4ti body
From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 12:41:06 +0000
Thats what I thought, they do imply in their ads that the entire body is
titanium, see OLY US website. The OM2000 is meant to be durable die cast
aluminium, not plastic.
Richard

 (Embedded
 image moved   val cummings <vcumming @ yahoo.com>
 to file:      08/04/98 13:33
 PIC27932.PCX)

To:   Richard Dale/FIGROUP
cc:
Subject:  om3/4ti body

According to Olympus, the body of these cameras is made of die cast
aluminum as was the om3/4 in the 80's. What's changed the top and
bottom plates.  They are now titanium instead of brass.
Val Cummings
vcumming@xxxxxxxxx