[OM] FYI

Subject: [OM] FYI
From: "Deborah Kirsner" <dekphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 09:43:14 PDT
Greetings, all.  I know I've been pretty quiet lately.  Spending all my
time reading the voluminous e-mails in between actually working (don't
have a computer at home).  Just wanted to alert you that I will posting
a list of Oly equipment for sale (NOT MINE) via Glazer's Camera, a store
here in Seattle.  Someone traded in their whole system and Glazer's
doesn't deal much in Olympus, but a salesman there knows I am an Oly fan
(he sold me the infamous shift lens) and he asked me about posting any
equipment I didn't want on the list.  So I will be checking it out this
evening.  I understand there are several bodies, an array of lenses,
flashes and cords, auto-tubes, etc. etc.  Tom, are your palms sweating
yet???  I get first dibs, but I'll leave you guys some good stuff.  The
manual tubes are mine! -- Deborah

P.S. If you had a choice between the 2N and the 4T, which would you
choose and why?