[OM] OM-4Ti in Germany

Subject: [OM] OM-4Ti in Germany
From: wijsmuller@xxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 21:49:56 +0000
A while back (maybe 6 months?) I saw an add in a German photo-magazin
from a mail-order company offering an OM-4Ti for DM 1999 ($1100). A
little later I read an article (not to well documented) that 'this
was the time' to buy equipment for low prices, because for some
price-war.

Does any of the German members of this list know something about the
current new-price of an OM-4Ti? What about local prices? Any 'special
offerings' or mail-order prices?

With a forthcoming price-raise, I might be tempted.

Thanks in advance,

Frank Wijsmuller,
The Netherlands.