[OM] PvT Abuse!!!!

Subject: [OM] PvT Abuse!!!!
From: John Gardner <vu49@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 12:50:20 +0100
Tomoko Yamamoto wrote rather abusively IMHO:

> It is hard to believe what he claimed in the above.  I called my local

> camera store which is an Olympus dealer to find out that they, too,
had
> received a fax from Oly America.  I was told that they did not, and
they
> (the buyer-owner of the store) just talked with an Oly Rep on the
phone
> yesterday.
>
> I am curious as to why Paul wants to scare us about price increases.
Maybe
> he did not behave well, and Oly America sent him the fax???  It may be
that
> Paul just wants to increase his prices.
>
> I question the wisdom of keeping Paul on the list.

Tomoko,

I feel you are way out of order publicly questioning PvT's right to be
on the
list. The guy only deals with OM, in a big way too, not some corner shop
that
will 'order an OM4Ti if someone happens to want one'. I can see every
reason
why Olympus would notify him and not your shop.

It is not possible to prevent people from being on this list and you
certainly
can't publicly call them a liar without backing it up. Please, let's try
and be
civil on the list. I muched prefered the old days when we had useful
info,
general banter and the sarcastic notes from Gary Schloss. I really don't
like
this nastiness we've fallen into.

Regards

John.