[OM] [Fwd: OLYMPUS Question -Reply]

Subject: [OM] [Fwd: OLYMPUS Question -Reply]
From: Shelley Stallings <stalling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 06:42:44 -0800
I am not taking sides on this issue, just trying to find answers to our
questions about Olympus pricing.  This is in response to my inquiry
about Olympus price increases.  It is directly from Olympus USA website
email.  It does not say if there is a future increase planned.  Only
states that there has not been a price increase for OM lenses in 96, 97
and 98.  From Vincent Marino at Marinov@xxxxxxxxxxx