[OM] FS in Seattle

Subject: [OM] FS in Seattle
From: "Deborah Kirsner" <dekphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 09:26:25 PDT
Cc: bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Okay folks here's the list of OM equipment, most of which is in very
fine condition, some original boxes that is for sale at Glazer's Camera.
Please contact Bill at Glazer's directly.  Here are the various means of
contacting him:

Phone: (206) 624-1100 (Sales Department)
Fax (Toll Free): 1-800-225-8442
e-mail: bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Store hours are 8:30-5:30, Monday-Saturday.  It seems that a couple of
folks who monitor the list already went to the store to put dibs on some
items, including my tubes!  I warned you, I get first dibs.  The items
Bill is holding for me that I will decide on by tomorrow are:

OM-4T Champagne w/ grip                    $600
Auto Extension Tube - 7                      40
Auto Extension Tube - 14                     40

The rest is up for grabs.  The only piece that needed cleaning/repair
and Bill is having checked out the 300 f/4.5.  If it is saleable, the
price will be around $425 depending on what it takes to get it up to
speed.  Let him know if you'd be interested.

OM-2 (Black, I think)              $200
OM-2N (Black)                       275
OM-10--Broken                        25
OM-10 Manual Adapter                 25
Winder 2                             99

16mm Fisheye                        500
24mm f2.8                           275
35mm f2                             275
50mm f1.4                            75
50mm f1.7                            25
80mm f4 macro                       300
85mm f2                             200
135mm f2.8                          150
135mm f4.5 w/ bellows               400
180mm f2.8                          550
20/135 Telescoping Tube             200

310 Flash w/ sensor and #2 shoe     150
T32 Flash                           150
T32 Zoom Adapter                     30

Slide Copier                        100
TTL adapter 4                        25
TTL .5 meter cord                    25
Double cable remote cord for winder  35
TTL auto cord shoe 2 only            25
Remote cord                          25

There is also one non-Zuiko lens:
Vivitar 35-105 f3.5                  75

There are also a few other cords.  I am working from a handwritten
sheet, so Bill will have to let you know what I've missed or got wrong.
Again, please deal directly with Bill. And I'll let you know if I've
decided to buy/release the 4T and those auto tubes.--Deborah