Re: [OM] PvT again (was Hi OLY Gang!-Price Increases!)

Subject: Re: [OM] PvT again (was Hi OLY Gang!-Price Increases!)
From: Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 22:27:15 -0500
Ulf, you should know that when I sell to KEH, they sometimes do not take all the
mint items. They like to get an assortment of pieces in varying condition.

I used to buy a lot from them before I went into the dealing business. Sometimes
I would get one of their "bargain" items and it would be in mint condition. I
have also had to send an item or two back, and they made good on them. I found
King Grant and his staff to be very professional. I think we all will have a bad
experience sometime if we stay at this long enough! Paul. (And, thank you for
your kind words.)