Re: [OM] [Fwd: OLYMPUS Question -Reply]

Subject: Re: [OM] [Fwd: OLYMPUS Question -Reply]
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 09:11:34 -0400
Vince is the guy to ask if you have specific questions about a product in the
Olympus Camera System.  He knows his stuff and if he has to check something out
he does get back to you!  It is true that often one hand (dealer support) hasn't
been informed what the other hand (sales) is doing.
We in service occasionally would hear about a new product when the first one
came
in for repair.
My coffee breaks with Vince were memorable.  ;-)

John