Re: [OM] The OM Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] The OM Gallery
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 11:28:37 -0600
At 07:32 AM 4/10/98 +0900, you wrote:

>garth,
>
>i must have missed the posting, but where do i send the images? i may have a
>few that i may want to share. most of my work is in b&w and those that i have
>scanned are my transparancies. i think this is a great idea. more power to
>you!!
>
>francis

Francis;

If your images are already in an electronic format you like, ship 'em to my
e-mail address.  Otherwise, if they're in "atomic" ( 8^> ) format, tell me and
I'll send you my snail mail address off-list.

Please note: I can scan prints, but have no ability at present to scan slides.
In either case, if you want physical media returned, include an International
Reply Coupon (available at Post Offices all over the world) to cover postage
costs for me shipping 'em back to you.

Thanks, all!  The Home Page design is finished -- I'll post it later today so
you can all criticize.  ;-)   Later on, I'll build the gallery behind it.

Garth