Re: [OM] the end game

Subject: Re: [OM] the end game
From: fdayrit@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 06:29:42 +0900
Volkhart,

was just checking the oly website. looked at their magneto-opticals and it said
that
they expect the life of  M-O disk storage to last about 30 years. but they are
continously rewritable which i think is not the case for the cd-roms.but i want
know what determines the storage life of these media, does it have to do with
oxidation, or light exposure? adn are there things taht you can do that can
increase
their storage life. thanks for replying.

francis