Re: [OM] OLY ES 10 Scanner

Subject: Re: [OM] OLY ES 10 Scanner
From: ONLYOLY BW <ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 12:26:03 EDT
In a message dated 98-04-11 09:44:53 EDT,
Frank you write:
<< About the ES10: Is there any reason (apart from Oly-addiction) to
 think that this one is better than one of the other slide/neg
 scanners? Since all connections go through your computer now, I don't
 think compatibility is an issue here.Enjoy the long Easter weekend!
 Frank. >>

Snip !
Hi Frank,
I don't know about the new OLY scanner, but I got a Nikon internal Coolscan II
Xmas before last.  At that time  I was told the two best were the Polaroid and
the Nikon and the number one feature to look for was the amount of TIME it
takes to scan the slide.
BW