[OM] The Unofficial Olympus Photo Gallery

Subject: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Photo Gallery
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 11:39:07 -0600
Hi, folks.

The home page (and *only* the home page) for the Unofficial Olympus Photo
Gallery is now online at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/

This is where you'll find the full site once I've finished with it.  Before I
go putting photos up (I have to put 'em in separate subdirectories by
submitter, optimize the size of every photo for download/viewing purposes and
also do a full set of thumbnails for each), I'd like comments on the speed and
general layout of the home page.

It's VERY, VERY simple.  I've used a 14.4Kbps modem to access it, and its speed
of download is moderate and (IMHO) quite tolerable, but others may disagree.

I hope you like the choice of colours.  Should cause a lot of misty eyes
amongst the assembled elders.  8^>

Garth