[OM] Pursuit - vol. 17

Subject: [OM] Pursuit - vol. 17
From: NOSPAM.cl2@xxxxxxxxxx (Mr. Chris Lee)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 11:07:22 GMT
The followings are extracted from the latest issue of Olympus Pursuit
:

"Consolidated sales (for fiscal 1997) were up more than 15%, and net
income more than double. These figures reflect higher sales in every
field as well as our reorganization and total cost management."

"The recent performance of our digital imaging operations shows the
potential. Although they face keen competition, they were even more
succesful than expected, posting annual earnings of over 20 billion
Yen only 2 years after they were launched."

In the same issue, there is a photo essay (almost 2 pages) on the Wye
Valley in southeastern Wales, the heading is " Count Andrew von
Staufer's creative pursuits are far ranging, but landscape photography
has always come second nature to him. Here he trains a clear eye and
an OM-1 SLR on the Wye Valley. ...."

There is also a four-page article on the Japanese photographer, Mr
Hideyuki Abe.

The cover story is "The 10 Million Campaign" (sales of the Mju/Stlyus
compact cameras).

Regards,
Mr. Chris Lee

Remove NOSPAM. form reply address to reply