Re: [OM] focusing screens

Subject: Re: [OM] focusing screens
From: Soenke Jansen <SoJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:32:41 +0200

VELUWEH@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Actually I have tried this a while ago with a 1-4n screen that for me
> was obsolete since I merely use 2-4's. I don't recommend this. The
> result was usable, but not great. In one line the knife slipped a bit
> and created a curved 'shadow' line. And the chance that you find a
> SECOND 2-4 is even less than close to zero, you lucky one. Do you know
> how much they cost new?
> Hans

Thanks Frank, thank you Hans,
my ears are ringing! OK, the scalpel stays in the drawer. I'll just have
to try to keep the horizon horizontal by using concentration instead.
No, I don't know how much a 2-4 costs new. But here the 1-Series is
already twice the price I paid for this one, so I guess it's quite a bit
to take. The 'new from shop' prices always make me a little dizzy (see
next mail).
SOENKE, Hamburg