Re: [OM] Adapter PEN F lens to OM camera?

Subject: Re: [OM] Adapter PEN F lens to OM camera?
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 06:59:53 -0700
Boris,
  Yes, several of us own (and use, at least myself) Olympus Pen
adapters.  I own a Pen to OM and a Pen to N*k*n.  There also exist Pen
to Praktica/Pentax, Pen to Exakta, and Pen to Leica adapters
manufactured by Olumpus.  Every once in a while, I hear of other
adapters with no markings on them so I assume that they are not Olumpus
manufacture.  Along with the adapter, I consider my Pen-FT an extension
to my OM system that multiplies the focal length of my lens without the
light loss of other devices.
  Here are some of the focal lenth equivalents:
 Pen-F mm        Full Frame 35mm
        42      equals  60
        40              58
        38              55