[OM] OM4 shutter trip via DOF preview

Subject: [OM] OM4 shutter trip via DOF preview
From: duncanm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 08:25:31 +1000
I've got an OM4 that has a weird behaviour very occasionally.

  If I DOF preview a scene and quickly release the DOF preview,
sometimes (very rarely, but enough for me to notice), the shutter
will fire.

  It seems to happen more often than not with an off-brand 24mm lens,
though I;ve seen it happen with my 50/1.4 zuiko (it may just be that I tend
use the wide angle alot).

 btw: this camera exhibited this problem both before and after I had the
circuit
board replaced and the camera serviced.
.
bizarre or what! Anyone else seen this?