Re: [OM] FS in Seattle

Subject: Re: [OM] FS in Seattle
From: "Deborah Kirsner" <dekphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 07:45:23 PDT
Cc: bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Okay, okay, I bought all the auto tubes, but I left the 4T behind.  It's
in good shape.  I even ran some film through it and had it checked out
by my camera repair man.  So congrats to whoever gets it.  Just couldn't
afford it after having bought a new (used) car.  Sigh!  Bill's contact
info at Glazers is below.
--Deborah
>From: "Deborah Kirsner" <dekphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Cc: bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [OM] FS in Seattle
>Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 09:26:25 PDT
>Sender: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>Okay folks here's the list of OM equipment, most of which is in very
>fine condition, some original boxes that is for sale at Glazer's
Camera.