Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #227

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #227
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 20:29:21 -0700

      Hi Bill,
       Are you sure the mirror isn't locking up, thereby not allowing you to
     advance your film? I was once taking a picture of a deer in winter in Ohio
     and the mirror locked up. The deer waited patiently 15 ft away in a stand
     of cattails and watched me change my batteries :) Weather as cold as what
     you speak of will suck the life out of batteries in no time. I've heard
     that Olympus makes a remote battery compartment the goes in your pocket
     and attaches by a wire (to keep the batteries warm). I'd love to get one,
     just in case I ever find myself in Ohio in winter again ;)

                                                           enjoy,
                                                             Brad