[OM] M. Quartz Remote Control Intervalometer 1

Subject: [OM] M. Quartz Remote Control Intervalometer 1
From: anderson_neal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 98 09:07:55 -0600
     I just got one of these neat little items from the Olympusguy (thanks,
     Paul!), and am surprised that I haven't seen more discussion of it
     here. I'm really looking forward to using it to actuate my Winder 2
     every 30 minutes (while I'm at work) to get shots of birds & squirrels
     in my back yard. It would be a really handy accessory to use with the
     250 Exp. film back...

     Neal        Anderson_Neal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx