Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #235

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #235
From: "Thomas H. Hogan" <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 09:06:41 -0700
Cc: "Pat O'Connor" <patio@xxxxxxxx>
Pat O'Connor wrote:

> ]Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus and our Craft
>
> ]>Sounds like you are really enjoying your new om1 and learning alot
> about
> ]>exposure.  Just so you know "Sunny 16 Rule" states you should get f16
> not
> ]f11
> ]>with iso 200 under full sunlight if your subject is medium toned.  So,
> your
> ]>meter may still be off 1 stop.
>
> ]But for glary situations, (sand, snow, swans, sheets etc) sunny 22 is
> the
> ]go. So the result can still be correct. Also it depends upon what the
> camera
> ]was pointed at.
>
> ==================
Dear Pat O'Connor,

That Royal Gold 25 film, with its amazingly fine T-grain emulsion is
one of my favorite films.  It requires a stable tripod or other
vibration free setup to obtain it's best results.

The three photos that I have on Garth's new Unofficial Olympus Gallery
     http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/index.html
were all taken with Kodak Royal Gold 25 film.

 What's more, all three were taken with identical equipment!

--
Hank Hogan --

BTW,  I'm looking for a job as a biological science research
    technician.  If you know of anyone who might need a technician
    with my skills (see resume on my home page) please let me know.
--
Thomas ?Hank? Hogan
Biologist, Photographer, Web Designer