Re: [OM] rear curtain sync - wrong!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] rear curtain sync - wrong!!!
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 19:50:09 GMT
On Mon, 20 Apr 1998 09:54:33 -0500, "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>>Both flash and camera would have to be dedicated for this. The OM-2
>>camera isn't. AFAIK the only Olympus OM-camera/flash combinations
>>which have this feature are the OM-4T and 3T with the F-280 flash.
>

>The 4T and 3T will do rear curtain sync?  Wow, I might have to get the OM-3T
>after all.
>
>Ken N.

I must apologize, but I was wrong. On my way home from work i
realized...
I was mixing up the IS3/G40 combination with the OM/F280 one.
No, I think no OM at all will give rear curtain sync after all.
You are lucky Ken, since you perhaps can borrow the IS3 from your wife
between the baby pic sessions.... ;-) OTOH you have no longer a reason
to buy the OM3!

Frank.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht - Holland