Re: [OM] Good print film

Subject: Re: [OM] Good print film
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 23:06:09 +0000
A print film you should try is Fuji Reala(100asa).  It has very fine
grain - seems finer under a loupe than Agfa Ultra (50asa) - and
superb colour saturation and rendition.  I am not too sure about how
much latitude it has but it has enough for me.

It is the best all-round print film I have used.

Giles

> From:          "Pat O'Connor" <patio@xxxxxxxx>

snip