Re: [OM] OM SC-35, OM1 Black, OMPC, XA, XA2, endoscope adapter, Ektachro

Subject: Re: [OM] OM SC-35, OM1 Black, OMPC, XA, XA2, endoscope adapter, Ektachrome SW...
From: WKato <WKato@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 03:34:28 EDT
In a message dated 98-04-21 23:02:55 EDT, you, Hank Hogan,  write:

<< I forgot the telephone number but you can look them up just ask
 for Cal's Cameras in Newport Beach California.  It's a fun place
 to visit and a good source of information sometimes.

Cal's is my favorite spot for instant gratification.  I take my binder of
favorite slides and put then through either the Fuji Pictrostat (which yields
contrasty glossy prints sort of like Ilfochrome and allegedly the same life
expectancy) or the Kodak machine, which I think is a scanner that can take in
slides in mounts, photos or negatives and produce great prints or CDs that
don't increase contrast much.  In about 12 minutes and $10, I have my glossy
8x10 in hand (the Fuji will take 6x6, 645 or 35mm and produce 11x14s).

Warren Kato
wkato@xxxxxxx