Re: [OM] pinhole with OM-3

Subject: Re: [OM] pinhole with OM-3
From: Peter Leyssens <Peter.Leyssens@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 15:20:21 +0200
>This fact (HP5 long exposures behaviour) was already pointed at on this
>list. In fact HP5 is the fastest b&w film available for longest
exposures.
>Elite 100 is the fastest among the slides, if I remember well.

Yes, I know that HP5 is a very stable film on both reciprocity
compliance (!) and the possibilities to push it, but I didn't expect it
to be *that* extreme.  A quarter of an hour, still no reciprocity
failure ?  Wow.

>I wonder how did you calculate the aperture of the pinhole ?

I have a hole of exactly 0.1 mm and the distance to the film is about 5
cm.  50/0.1 = f/500.

--
Peter Leyssens
Eonic Systems