[OM] Winder/MD contact points summary (rev. 2)

Subject: [OM] Winder/MD contact points summary (rev. 2)
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 11:41:44 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for additional input from Thomas Hogan, I've updated
the Winder/MD contact points matrix summary:

OM Camera | Contact | Features Supported                 | Max MD
  Models  | Points  |                                    | Speed
----------+---------+------------------------------------+--------
OM-1(N)   |    2    | Frame advance                      | 5 FPS ??
OM-2(N)   |         |                                    | 5 FPS ??
OM-10 ??  |         |                                    | (no MD)
----------+---------+------------------------------------+--------
OM-2S     |    2    | Frame advance                      | 3 FPS
          |         | Advance to first frame after load  |
----------+---------+------------------------------------+--------
OM-G/20   |    3    | Frame advance                      | ??
OM-F/30   |         | Advance to first frame after load  | ??
OM-PC/40  |         |                                    | ??
----------+---------+------------------------------------+--------
OM-3(Ti)  |    5    | Frame advance                      | 5 FPS
OM-4(T(i))|         | Advance to first frame after load  | 5 FPS
          |         | Power rewind                       |

So have I got it right?  I wasn't sure about the OM-10, since
no one mentioned it in any replies.  The OM-77/88/... models
are not compatible with the Winder/MD.  Also Thomas suggested
the Max Speed column, so we'll need to that filled.  It would
be good to have this information captured in one of the FAQ or
Guide pages as well.  Thanks.
        -Dan