Re: [OM] Winder/MD feature matrix

Subject: Re: [OM] Winder/MD feature matrix
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 14:23:15 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In your message dated: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 23:33:32 PDT you write:
>>>The max speed with the 2SP is 3.5 frames a second. Does anyone know why?
>>>It's 5 with the 4.
>>
>>Accorrding to the MP test report, it is because of the time delays
>>involved in program mode.  The PC has the same limitation.
>>
>>Cheers,
>>--Lee
>

>So in manual or auto mode it would shoot at 5 FPS? Is this correct?

No.  It's limited to 3.5 in any mode, according to the docs.  I take
that to mean that they slowed down the max speed with all modes on these
two cameras, instead of trying to figure out how to make the max speed
on thing for program mode and another for the other modes.

Cheers,
--Lee