Re: [OM] T32 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 flash
From: PCA Cala <PCACala@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 11:30:10 EDT
Hi Foxy:

>  The film was agfachrome 100.
>  I found it in an old cupboard in Antarctica in 1994. Who knows how old
>  it was. But the colours are great. Is this similar to the type of film that
>  Gary Reese posted on?

That is what I'd call cold storage!  I don't recall the characteristics of the
RS line from that time.  Presently, Agfachrome RSX 100 has the typical
saturation boost of films from the other manufacturers, whereas RSX 50
doesn't.

My recent acquisition of some OM-1 bodies allows me to carry a wider diversity
of film types.  If I need a contrast boost and don't have to worry about any
unnatural colors (esp. skin tones and faithful plant colors), Velvia is my
choice.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV