[OM] Which OM35-70?

Subject: [OM] Which OM35-70?
From: Vrabec Marko <Marko.Vrabec@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 11:49:22 +0200
Howdelidideli,

Many greetings to you all from the cold Spitsbergen. The external
battery pack for my two OM4T's which I made according to the
instructions from this list, works just great.

The only problem I have at the moment is that my Sigma 28-70 has
literally fallen apart. In my defence for owing a S*gm* in the first
place I should remark that this particular lens was highly praised in a
ColorFoto test, "almost an Leica".

Since Svalbard is a tax-free zone, this is perhaps the right time to
order a genuine (used) OM 35-70 from the States. Is anybody willing to
suggest me, which model I should shop for?
I would think  35-70/3.6 is good, but...?

Best regards,

Marko Vrabec