Re: [OM] OM-2S Curtain String (was Problem: Can You Help Me?)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S Curtain String (was Problem: Can You Help Me?)
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 09:54:00 -0400
I remember seeing the first curtain string problem more than 10 years ago at
Oly.
Sometimes you can see it by firing the camera at 1/60 manual, with T32 flash in
shoe, set to high auto, back open  with tracing paper laying over the film
plane.
So,  what I was getting at was that I've already been through all the guessing
and
hypothesis regarding these shadows.  It's a shame that they can turn up at any
time and ruin otherwise great photographs.

John