Re: [OM] - OM4 blues, advice needed.

Subject: Re: [OM] - OM4 blues, advice needed.
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 10:01:46 -0400
I recommend service on cameras every 3 years.  Their kinda like cars, needing
tuneups.  The shutter speeds after 15 years, well, they're shutter speeds but
they probably aren't as accurate as they could be.  High speed 1/125 to 1/1000
tend to slow down, sometimes up to a full stop.  same would then hold for
automatic speeds in bright light, meter position can go off as well as flash
sync.  BUT, if you like the pics your getting, go figure!
Lockup can be cause by, dirty trigger, dirty magnet, broken ground, loose
ground, def cut plates or bad positioning, or any other of 12 reasons.

John