Re: [OM] - OM2N below zero

Subject: Re: [OM] - OM2N below zero
From: "Stuart Goggin" <SGOGGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30 Apr 98 11:00:25 +1000

Interesting,  I would have thought cold or low batteries would be more
likely to cause the camera to lock up, not just go slow..    Is it more
possible that there is some lubricant associated with the shutter that gets
too viscous when it is cold.   Maybe it is a mild case of oil on the magnet
syndrome,   or is that only related to OM 10's etc..

Stuart