[OM] South West USA Trip

Subject: [OM] South West USA Trip
From: Clive Warren <Clive.Warren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 10:01:55 +0100
Dear All,

Just booked a flight for the OMs/Zuikos, myself and partner to Las Vegas on
19th May.  Will probably be buying a stock of film there before heading out
to Utah for a touch of wilderness.

Any suggestions for professional labs to develop film, shops to buy
film/secondhand camera bits, and cheap but friendly place to stay on the
night of arrival gratefully received.

Also any tips for photo opportunities in the area would be welcome.
Already have a wish list, but no firm plans - always the best way :-)

Have my English-American phrase book and am practising.....

'Get down off that horse and imbibe some refreshment my good man'

How am I doing?

All the best,

              Clive   http://clive.bel-epa.com