[OM] Hummngbirds follow up

Subject: [OM] Hummngbirds follow up
From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 10:10:42 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 I agree that this list has pretty high information contents.  For those
of you interested in hummingbird photography check out Dr. Merlin Tuttle's
photography page under the "Bat Conservation International" Website.
Sorry, can't give the exact URL because this laptop doesn't have
web-access.
Merlin used Canon FD (F1-new) equipment in the past.  Not sure if he is up
to EOS yet. He probably prefers to do his own focussing with the
pitch-dark environments he often works in. He also employs flash guns
specially designed by someone in
Minnesota, for bats in flight.  Merlin almost always uses one flash head
for backlighting to
get those nice silhouetted highlights and transparent wings on bats.  His
photography is truly stunning.  I have used his bat slide series in my
mammalogy lecture this spring and kept two  of his National Geographic
arcticles.  Hope to use some of his techniques using my OM equipment and
also my Rollei 6x6 SLR. Next subject are two live Vermont rodents.

I still need the T20 autoconnector and short autocord (0.6m).  Anyone have
a spare for sale?

Jan