Re: [OM] Weddings with OM's, was Ken's gloating

Subject: Re: [OM] Weddings with OM's, was Ken's gloating
From: Clive Warren <Clive.Warren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 16:59:54 +0100
>>don't screw that wedding up, else you'll get a blackeye, not a fisheye
>><g>
>

>Gosh, now you got me scared about doing this wedding.  Thanks a lot.
>
>Ken N.

Ken,

I was made an honourary member of a similar club in San Francisco - you
know about the initiation ceremony, don't you?

Take my advice and drink as much as they do ;-)

A couple of beers in the film cooler bag would probably break the ice.
Take it that you will be riding pillion backwards on one of the Harleys
with your trusty OM2N to record the bride's arrival ;-)

You're going to have a great time, heh, heh, heh.....

All the best,

              Clive   http://clive.bel-epa.com